Monday, April 18, 2011

Almost Ready

Today I took my girls with me to pick up the visas.  I was a bit surprised to see the long lines today but then I remembered it is Holy Week and everything will be closed from Wednesday on.  The Visas make our horrible pictures look great and I think it is because the background was reddish.  When I received it, I said, "Ay que lindo!"  The woman laughed because I am sure she didn't expect that to come out of my mouth. 

So now we have almost everything done and I am just packing our bags.  I am putting together a few gifts for the orphanage staff, and the workers who are going to help us with the adoption process.  We also have some baby and toddler girls clothes for the orphanage where Stefania has lived since she was born.  I am so tired because walking around NYC with two girls under 5 is a workout.  I don't think I will do that with three girls until they are over 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment