Saturday, May 7, 2011

One week

I have been a mother of three girls for one week.  I feel as if Stefania were always with us.  The transition has been so smooth, I am so blessed.  Natalia acts out from time to time with Angel and I and with Iliana.  Being that she is 2 and a half, that is completely normal behavior for her.  I will say, she is so gentle with her baby sister.  She goes in the crib with her and they play like the two babies that they are.  Stefania is getting used to having two sisters.  She played with children her age at the orphanage, never older so I think that may be why she doesn't know what to make of these two doting kids around her all the time.


Today we took Stefania to the park for the first time.  I think she liked it.


She is so close to Angel and me.  She truly knows we are her Mama and Dada.  By the way, she said Mama clearly.  She will be talking in two months with the way her two sisters give plenty of example.

3 comments:

  1. Awww! Look at her! She is definitely getting acclimated to you and your family! I can tell that she is very alert. Looks like she is feeling better. Natalia's behavior is normal. It's so hard to not be the baby in the family anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Aimee! I am catching up on your blog entries today....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - she said "mama". I'll bet your heart just melted!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete