Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stefania's 11 month b'day present

Today I picked up Stefania's visa. Tomorrow we will be home, God willing!
We leave tomorrow morning at 9:00 am to Orlando for a 5 hour layover. This is perfect because we will see my parents and brother and whoever else shows up to say hi.

This truly has been an exciting journey to get our beloved baby Stefania. We have made amazing friends here in Colombia. I will definitely come back because my daughter's country is now mine as well.

Here in Bogota we have been blessed with help and guidance especially by Manuela our agency rep in Bogota and Edgard Perez, a fashion designer who so generously opened up his home to us. His cousin is married to my cousin and though he had never met us before, he treated us like family. See you at Fashion Week Edgard.

No comments:

Post a Comment